If you or a loved one need treatment, you need it now. Our local community has a lot of resources available.
- The ADM Crisis Center – If you are in crisis, get help now by calling the Crisis Center at 330-996-7730. For an updated list of community resources that assist people in recovery, click here.
- Summit County Opiate Task Force – A website with resources on prevention, treatment, and community response to the prescription opiate/heroin crisis.
- relink.org – A free, user-friendly, online addiction recovery, human trafficking, and incarceration reentry resource tool that considers the entire continuum of care. It organizes and displays service providers by geo-location and categories of service in real-time, dramatically streamlining the connection between individuals in need and the critical services they seek to get help.
- Info Line – Summit County’s 2-1-1 Information & Referral Service links callers with resources in our community: call 2-1-1 or search the free online database of social services for residents of Summit County.
Ohio Problem Gambling Hotline
National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) has a toll-free telephone number for alcohol and drug information/treatment referral assistance. Telephone: 1-800-662-HELP (4357). When you call this toll-free number, a recorded message (English or Spanish language) gives you the following options:
- Speak to a representative concerning substance abuse treatment or request printed material on alcohol or drugs.
- Local substance abuse treatment referral information in your state.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s online searchable directory of alcohol and drug abuse programs located around the country.